The City of Kuna is committed to providing a safe, clean supply of potable water and an abundant supply of irrigation water; all with exceptional customer service. We respond 24/7 to help the citizens we serve.
Responsibilities & Divisions
In addition to other responsibilities, the City of Kuna Water Department also takes care of the pressurized irrigation system throughout the town. The crew is committed to respond as quickly and safely as possible to citizens' reports and complaints. If you are looking for information about our water reports, please visit our report page. We also have a Back-flow Division who monitors and inspects back-flow devices throughout the city.
The City of Kuna is equipped with eight wells, two of which have storage tanks totaling 1 million gallon capacity. The city has approximately 90 miles of pipe in the ground, ranging from 6 to 14 inches in diameter. The big blue water tower is no longer in use. Each well is vigorously maintained throughout the year to maximize the reliability of our water supply.
The City of Kuna's Back-flow Division monitors the back-flow devices in town. If you have a device it should be tested by a licensed tester, and the report send to Clint Deyoung, at 208-573-7673. If you have any questions or concerns you may also address them to the Public Works Director. We are working hard to keep the drinking water safe for everyone.
- Debbie Crossley, Drinking Water Distribution Operator - Class 3
- Clint DeYoung, Lead Drinking Water Distribution Operator - Class 2
- Matt Davila, Drinking Water Distribution Operator - Class 2
- Robert Jones, Drinking Water Distribution Operator - Class 2
- Jake Cox, Drinking Water Distribution Operator - Class 2
- Jared Webb, Drinking Water Distribution Operator - Class 1
- Brent Burr, Drinking Water Distribution Operator - Class 1