Current Special Pick Up Rates
|Service Rendered||Charge / Rate|
|Large Item Pick Up Per Item||$11.35|
Temporary 3 Yard Dumpster Rate
|Emptying (Per Time)||$43.34|
|Rental Charge After the First Seven Days (Per Additional Day)||$1|
Call J&M Sanitation for more information about scheduling a temporary dumpster.
Information about Setting out Toters & Cans
- Completely fill J&M provided toter with heavy items such as yard debris before placing other bags or cans out.
- Make sure the toter handle is facing your residence.
- Please leave a space of 3 feet between your toters, cans, recycling bins, and other items placed on the sidewalk for pickup.
- When possible, leave a space of 10 feet between your toter and cars, trees, mail boxes, and basketball hoops. We use trucks with automated collection arms and this spacing is needed for them to function effectively.
- All toters and cans must be placed on the edge of the curb.
Extra toters can be rented for $2.15 a month. If you would like to order one, call Kuna City Hall at 208-922-5546. For further questions or details on service, please contact J&M sanitation directly.
J&M Sanitation observes six holidays throughout the year.
- Christmas - Monday, December 25, 2017
- New Years - Monday, January 1, 2018
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 28, 2018
- Fourth of July - Wednesday, July 4, 2018
- Labor Day - Monday, September 4, 2018
- Thanksgiving - Thursday, November 22, 2018
- Christmas - Tuesday, December 25, 2018
If your collection day falls before the holiday, your trash and recycling will be collected on your usual day. If your collection day falls on or after the holiday, your garbage and recycling will be collected one day later that week. If the holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday, there will be no delays in collection.
Collection Days for Kuna Residents
Large collection day map (PDF).