Kuna is located at the heart of the Boise Valley (Boise Metropolitan Area) with easy access to local, regional, national and international markets. Kuna has a pro-business friendly environment that is committed to attracting, growing, and retaining business and industry. Whether you are a multi-national site location consultant, an existing corporation looking to expand, or an entrepreneurial startup, we can help you build success in a community that enjoys a wonderful way of life.
Our economic development team is proud to offer a wide range of ready-to-build sites, and we’re happy to work with you on customized incentives.
If your company is looking to locate or is thinking about expanding in Kuna, we are here to help. We process incentive applications, assist with zoning and planning issues, guide you through the permitting process, and generally do what it takes to make your location or expansion process fast and easy. We are with you every step of the way!
If you are ready to relocate or it’s time to grow your business, please call us at (208) 559-5926 or by you may contact us by email.
Kuna is not only a great place to do business...it’s the place you will want to do business!
- Kuna is accessible directly off of Interstate 84 and State Highway 69.
- I-84 is the major interstate serving the Boise Valley, along with Federal Highways 20, 26, 30, and state highways 21, 44, and 55.
- Housing is less expensive than the surrounding communities and data has shown that residents in Kuna have a true vested long-term commitment to the community with over 80% being owner occupied housing.
- Kuna draws workforce from some of the country’s most highly trained workers, with over 350,000 living right here in the Boise Valley.
- Kuna offers some of the best learning environments that benefit children...our future workforce. Our workforce pipeline concentrates on connecting education to the careers by valuing all career pathways. With many higher learning institutions nearby , the learning environment expands its benefits to employees and employers alike.
- Kuna not only has a streamlined planning and development process, but the approval time for permits is less and the customer service is over-the-top.
- The city’s greenbelt, parks, events, recreation amenities, festivities and other activities provide diverse entertainment, cultural and recreational opportunities for people of all ages. Whether you are a resident, a business owner, an employee or a visitor...Kuna has something for you!
Email the Kuna Economic Development Team for more information or to discuss opportunities for locating or expanding your business in Kuna.