Planning & Zoning Commission
- 6:00 pm
- Second (2nd) and Fourth (4th) Tuesday of every Month (No meetings on 5th Tuesdays)
- City Council Chambers
751 W. 4th Street
Kuna, ID 83634
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. Packets may be viewed online.
Most Recent Agenda | View all 2022 Agendas I View older Agendas
View Most Recent Packet I View all 2022 Packets I View older Packets
View Most Recent Minutes I View all 2022 Minutes I View older Minutes
- Lee Young, Chairman
- Dana Hanson, Vice Chairman
- Stephen Damron, Commissioner
- Tyson Garten, Commissioner
- Vacant - If you would like to serve your community as a Commissioner, contact us at (208) 387-7731 today!
The Planning and Zoning Commission shall:
- Initiate proposed amendments to zoning regulations and conduct a biannual review of the complete zoning regulations.
- Review all proposed amendments to said zoning regulations and make recommendations to the council.
- Review all planned unit developments and make recommendations to the council.
- Grant special use permits as specified in the official schedule of district regulations (see Kuna City Code 5-3-2) and under the conditions as herein specified, such additional safeguards as will uphold the intent of said zoning regulations.
- Hear and decide appeals where it is alleged there is an error in any order, requirement, decision, interpretation, or determination made by the director (see Kuna City Code 5-1-5).
- Authorize such variances from the terms of the zoning title as will not be contrary to the public interest where, owing to the special conditions, a literal enforcement of the zoning title will result in unnecessary hardship, so that the spirit of said zoning title shall be observed and substantial justice done.
- In the absence of an active design review committee, assume the capacities of this role to carry out the provisions of Kuna City Code, Title 5, Chapter 4.
- Perform other duties required under state law or as directed by the council.