Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Temporary/Mobile Vendor's Application

  1. Please note if your temporary structure is a covered area or tent over 120 Square Feet an inspection and permit from the Building Department are required.
  2. (When Applicable)

  3. Required if setting up on private property.

  4. Units shall be parked in a legal manner and vending operations shall be conducted only in approved locations.

  5. Required for Prepared Food Vendors.

  6. This is based on the Southwest Idaho Mobile Unit Requirements (for information, visit

  7. By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) Your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) By signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) You may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
  8. Electronic Signature Agreement*
  10. Leave This Blank:

  11. This field is not part of the form submission.